Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Review: Sweet Potato Pecan Pie at Dinosaur


Item: Dinosaur's Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
700 W 125th St
New York, NY 10027
(212) 694-1777

Rating out of five:













First things first: I know this is a shitty picture. I was tired, and it was for some reason proving hard to photograph and I just knew it wasn't going to be worth struggling to get a better shot of.

Secondly, this is NOT a sweet potato pecan pie. This is a sweet potato pie with pecans on top. Nothing wrong with that, but it would be nice if they advertised it properly.

The sweet potato pie isn't enjoyable on its own (light on spice and bourbon, heavy on suga, but with the pecans its alright. Not much else to say about this. To be honest, I felt like it was somewhere in-between one and a half cakes (crappy) and two cakes (mediocre), but since I finished it I decided to go easy and give it the full two.

No comments:

Post a Comment