Thursday, December 23, 2010

This Weeks Sweet Reviews

Still looking for last minute baking ideas two days before Christmas? How about super last minute sweet gifts? This post is rushing out to help anyone who may still be reading (or who happens to stumble upon my little neglected blog). More entries need to be added, but I need to get to bed and won't be able to add more till late tonight- and I've still got my own baking to do! If you need more ideas I suggest browsing Eater and Serious Eats.

Will I be back? I'm not sure. I started this blog because I had to do something to keep myself busy while I was out of work. Now that I'm working, I know I won't be able to keep up the same level of coverage I dedicated to sweets before. But I'd like to try. So no promises. I'm still on Twitter, and Facebook, and you can always subscribe via your Reader and walk away.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to any readers out there. I hope its a good one ;)


Babycakes: Favorite Banana Nut Bread Recipe

Candy Blog: Russell Stover Peppermint Bark Snowman; Milk Chocolate with Spiced Cookies; Head to Head: Haviland Thin Mints vs. Maxfield’s Cream Sticks

Life with Food & Drink: The Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook: Brownie delights

Midtown Lunch: Gingerbread at the Treats Truck

Su Good Sweets: Chocolate Peppermint Cake

A Cake Bakes in Brooklyn: Macadamia Nut Toffee

Journey of an Italian Cook: Italian Knot Cookie Recipe, Chocolate Log Recipe, and Pignoli Cookie Recipe

Cupcakes Take the Cake: Pumpkin Eggnog Cupcake Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment