Friday, July 23, 2010

Review: Baskin-Robbins America's Birthday Cake














Baskin-Robbins American Birthday Cake

Cost: $7-8

Rating out of 5:




Birthday Cake is Baskin Robbins July flavor of the month, so I strongly suggest you head over and try some before its gone. This flavor is sadly hard to come by.

With its kaleidoscope of colors and laundry list of ingredients, some people are turned off by Birthday Cake, but not me. I love is this flavor something fierce.

Its got strawberry ice cream, cake flavored ice cream, a smooth blue ribbon running through it and bits of cake pieces. I got a hand packed quart and blew through it in a few days (which is actually pretty good, considering how quick I usually go through frozen treats. See upcoming post on the Corona Ice King). This is some seriously yummy ice cream, very sweet and full of fun textures, and while its not for everyone, it might be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment