Monday, January 11, 2010

Review: Burger King Funnel Cake Fries



Burger King
39-20 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11354-5430
(718) 321-8120

Yesterday over at This is Why You're Fat, they posted a picture of Burger Kings new funnel cake fries.

Maybe I picked mine up too close to closing last weekend, but the ones they got on the blog look much better than mine. As you can see, there is no powdered sugar. WTF? I of course have plenty at home, so I sprinkled some on. Also, the blog photo shows icing for dipping?! There isn't even a place for it to go in my box, so I don't know if its only given out in certain states or what.

Overall the taste is decent. By the time I got them home they tasted almost soggy, so they don't travel so well. I'd get it again if I needed a late night snack, but I'll be checking for powdered sugar and asking for icing.

Overall rating out of 5:

No comments:

Post a Comment