Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Godiva has Cupcakes!

At The International Chocolate Show last weekend, Godiva unveiled their new cupcakes. I'm not sure if they are available in Godiva stores, at the moment it seems the only way to get them is to order them online.

$28 gets you six cupcakes (that's about $4.66 a cupcake), three with chocolate buttercream icing and three with vanilla.

I grew up eating Godiva and absolutely loved them for most of my life. Then I felt that the quality of their chocolates started to decline severely (around the time their chocolate bars started to appear in Barnes and Noble), and I haven't bothered to spend any money on them for about 2 years now. So if anyone has any feedback on these cupcakes please share it with me! I have a feeling I'm not going to be shelling out the cash for this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment