Sunday, August 15, 2010

Apologies and Updates

First of all, I hope all you readers and stumblers out there are having a great summer. I do want to apologize for going MIA for the past two weeks, but I got bronchitis, followed by a summer cold. Knocked on my ass, I kinda lost the will to blog.

But I'm back now! And I'll be making some changes to how I write the blog. You may have already noticed the new look. I think its brighter and a bit easier to read. I also won't be covering as much news as I've attempted to over the last 10 months (I can't believe I've been writing for almost a year already!). I love keeping up with pastry related news, but its simply too much for one person to do with regularity. From now on I'll be focusing on generating original content with my reviews, discounts & freebies, events, and select openings (but not closings).

I'll also be breaking up THE Bakery Map into two, one map for Manhattan and one for the outer boroughs. The whole point of the maps was to be able to locate the bakery closest to where you are at any given moment, but they've become so bogged down with locations that I feel the load time makes them impractical.

If anyone is out there, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment