Via Always Hungry NY.
What: New York City Wine & Food Festival
When: October 7th-10th, 2010
Where: Locations vary
Cost: Prices vary
Even though the event doesn't start till October, your going to want to get your tickets NOW because the events sell out fast (some already have!). To see a list of all the events, go here.
And here are the sweet events at the NYC Wine & Food Festival:
-The New York Times Presents Breville's Milk and Cookies hosted by Martha Stewart: 10-09-2010 10:00 AM, $40
- Kids Get Cooking! From Farm to Cone - Ice Cream Making with Seth McEachron of Battenkill Valley Creamery!: 10-09-2010 2:00 PM, $25
- Godiva Chocolatier presents SWEET sponsored by Absolut Vodka, Kahlúa and Perrier-Jouët hosted by Duff Goldman and Sandra Lee: 10-09-2010 9:00 PM, $175
- Master Baking Class with Ernesto Gonzalez at Del Posto: Part of Meatpacking Local presented by The Corcoran Group: 10-10-2010 10:00 AM, $80
- Dive Into Godiva with Anthony Giglio: Lifestyle Wine Seminars and Cocktail Clinics hosted by Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure: 10-10-2010 2:00 PM, $85
- Adam Richman Whole Foods Market Culinary Demonstration presented by KitchenAid: 10-10-2010 4:30 PM, $40
OK, so maybe that last one doesn't have anything to do with pastries specifically, but its probably there because I have a huge crush on Adam Richman. Yeah, probably.